There are somethings you can do before calling a plumber. Minor repairs and maintenance can save you a lot of money.
Here are 5 Things you can do Before Calling a Plumber
- Repair leaky faucets as fast as you can. Leaky faucets can waste lots of water in a small period of time.
- Put some dish soap down the kitchen sink drain while running the garbage disposal and running the faucet on hot will keep your kitchen sink from building up grease and make those kitchen sink stoppages far and few between.
- Toilets and sinks come in all different types and sizes, make sure you’re using the correct plunger to remove clogs.
- Check all of your pipes for leaks, even if it is small, you could waste more than 15 gallons of water a day.
- A shop vacuum can come in handy to remove items dropped into the toilet. Check your vacuum’s settings to see if it can handle water.
Total Comfort Plumbing Bonus Tip – Total Comfort Plumbing can meet your plumbing needs. We serve the Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties and when you need help, we will be there. Call us at 954-968-4121.